I was sitting at my desk at work trying to figure out how much would I be able to accomplish if I had no other obligations for 24 hours. What would I do? How much could I learn if I gave something my complete focus. Just the the thought of having that much time is relaxing compared to my current hectic life. So what would I do? I would try to learn as much as humanly possible.
Here is a list of things I would like to learn.
- Learn to speak French.
- Learn to ride a motorcycle.
- Improve my cooking skills.
- Learn to effectively communicate.
- Improve my networking skills.
- How to create a nutritional and healthy diet.
- Learn to play an instrument.
- And the list goes on and on.
How about you? What would you want to learn if you had 24 hours of complete and uninterrupted time?